Ellesmera
Home of the Elves

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Maximum Ride - The Angel Experiment

This is also a good new trilogy whose second part we need to get. The third one hasn't come out yet.
It's about a bunch of mutant kids who are part bird, part human. This means they can fly and it sounds really good except there are also a bunch of other mutant people who are part wolf, part human and whose mission in life is killing those mutant kids. There is also a place full of scary genetic scientists who are trying to kill them. So. Also, I like the fact that the main character is a girl. Long time, no female lead see.

3 Comments:

  • I read this one!!
    I read this one!!
    it is amazing!!!!
    I totally love how Maximum makes all those funny little comments all the time ... don't you??

    By Blogger Espèra, at 2:14 AM  

  • Yup, same here.
    I like all of them, but Max is probably the coolest.
    Oh, and I love the expression 'no freaking duh!'

    By Blogger Namya, at 7:34 AM  

  • And this one:
    "... we landed behind the speakers, trying not to look like we just dropped out of the skies. Fly? Me? Nah."

    By Blogger Espèra, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home